Reviews for "Dr Steel's Planet X"

Pure genious

I always enjoy your flashes and songs and I am a big fan.

starkravenmadd responds:

The music is not mine, but thanks for the kind words. Be sure to visit doctorsteel.com to pick up the link to buy his mp3s eh? Thanks again!

pure awesomeness

awesome as usual :) whats the next thing you will make?

` cye
cyborg soldier

starkravenmadd responds:

You will just have to wait and see.. oh no, there it is. Dam.

Fabulous!

As a loyal soldier, I would like to say that I admire your staunch devotion to the master.
I wish I could help as much as you.

Oh, and I think you sould do "Build the Robots" next, as it is my personal favorite.

Anymore coming soon?

~Samantha James
Lowly soldier.

starkravenmadd responds:

Should be done with the next one in a few weeks. Thanks again for the view and review! :)

Great music, great video

I'm fan of Dr. Steel's music. I imagine this song in diffrent way, but that is also cool. I'm waiting form more Doctor!

starkravenmadd responds:

I am glad to see that you enjoyed my interpretation of the song. I would love to hear your ideas about it. Feel free to write me any time on the matter!
Thanks again for the view!

Wow...

Very good...now just tell me one thing...why was this a 100000 times better than I expected? Oh right...because Starkraven Madd made it! Great work as usual, and keep it up!

starkravenmadd responds:

Oh my! You are making me blush now! hehehe.. thanks my friend, I am glad you enjoyed it!