Reviews for "Arnie's Accidents"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA[BURP]HAHAHA

This was just too funny for me not to watch. Arnie is such a funny character and this made a lot of sense regarding him. Plus I like how you used the 8-bit Arnie from Mario Get's Massive and that you used music from Mario Party 2 and Super Mario RPG. You just don't see that stuff anywhere else! Great job. I just have one question..... why is it that the grand majority of you works are made for VGDC contests?? If it really isn't like that, my bad! But if it is, why?

Looks good.

But... can you tell me what the BGM in number 3: rock on's movie was called? It's so nostalgic and I want to find it. Anyways, your stuff always makes the cut. And is always impressing us.

Awesome!!!

I like the 20th Century FOX Logo!! It would be better it it had the 20th Century FOX fanfare and Arnie singing to it! Like Ralph in "The Simpsons Movie"

nice one

I like it it was good and the sound and music was good and the sound of the fx were good nice one.

lol

that was good.. continue the good work mate!