Reviews for "Arnie's Accidents"

Awsome

This is pretty good. I hope you make more some time.

all I can say is wow!

That was one of the best sprite movies I have ever seen. I really hope you win that contest. Please make more!

JonBro responds:

I think it's going to take a while before the contest even STARTS. =P

Thanks!

Surprised by how good it was.

The first thing that impressed me was the DVD main menu style screen, which was very cool. I always love sprite movies, but this has got to be the best one i've seen, very creative use of sprites, if a slightly unoriginal concept, but then, most people enjoy a decent parody, and i think this definitely surpasses most in terms of humour. The only problem was in Skit Three, it wasn't clear whether it was the koopah or toad that broke in half, it could have been improved by not having the view so close up, and making that sequence slightly slower. Other than that it was fantastic. Definitely worthy of 5/5

JonBro responds:

Eh, sorry, it was the toad (Arnie) that got split in half. I agree that it's not quite clear.

Thanks for the review!

Greatness

well, normaly i dont like the animations with little pixleated mario charictors or whatever like that, it just looks kinda dumb i think, but this one ill make an exeption, it was pritty amazing

the only thing i didnt get, the one with the red turtle, why does the toad mushroom like break in half? that was weird

but oh well, great flash, i hope you win, you got my 5 and favorite

JonBro responds:

I knew some people wouldn't get that one =\

Arnie was in a Tanooki suit. In SMB3, that can make you fly and turn into stone. Arnie turned into stone and broke in half after stomping the koopa.

Thanks for the review!

OMG i love it best sprite flash i've seen

keep them coming your doing really AWesome GAVE it a 5 wish i could give it higher.. THIS FLASH ROCKED