Reviews for "L.O.V.E And You & I"

Whao that's cool

A truly nice video music, dude!
If the graphics were'nt so basic, this could be a masterpiece!

Crunk Fo'Shizzle for you (this means I voted 4/5)!

MarcyVF responds:

Hehe, Thanks, dude! :) You did think the music was wierd didn't you... :D Thanks for the review!

well its a movie but its still good job well no one is perfect at animation
but still you need to make better but this i give this movie a overall 8

MarcyVF responds:

Lol the character-simpelyness is a part of the style. Watch "Långsamt" or "Skater."

Great ideas

Nicely thought out and executed. The animation and graphics were a pleasure to look at and went well with the song. The athmosphere in this one was flawless, I consider it a small piece of art. 4/5

Wow! Thanks! YaY! Finaly someone understood lol :D

I liked the concept

The way this flash was presented really helped in bringing about a feeling of you know maybe something is missing. Though it was wasnt the best of animations it it was good in parts like when the boy sat on the bench. THe song wasnt all that bad as you said its really cool. There are stuff you can work on so keep drawing and you'll get better. Good one though.

MarcyVF responds:

LOL I CAN draw and I CAN ANIMATE!!!!!! Watch my "skater" series or "Långsamt"....... this is a "yotam perel-style inspiration" :P

well its alright.

inventive views, and a disturbingly real show, but the animation itself needs work.

MarcyVF responds:

I CAN ANIMATE...... Watch my skate series. And I know the ppl are primitive but thats a part of the style.