For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tomb Chess"

hints

if u open you big guy near the beginning, NEVER open the tombs around him. get a guy to stand near it and wait for the ai to open it.

if you still have your snake person and they dont, it is ok to sacrifice your big guy if it means killing theirs.

they snake person is probably more useful than the big guy because there are a lot more guys that can kill the big guy than her.

dont be stupid, dont chase unless they cant kill you at all

start near the middle when you start clearing peices

Hopefully with this advice and YOUR brain you can beat the ai :)

The best!

An excellent strategy game, one I play frequently. For those that say it's all about luck- well... I just played on the mose difficult level and my opponent got their four best pieces out early on, before I'd got any (well... I think I had a weak rook on the other side of the board at best. They just kept hacking through mine. The worst luck, yes? But I managed to turn it around, not by madly clicking around, hoping to stumble across my pieces. I made sure that I clciked in the right places, away from theirs, sure I didn't find my king or queen, but I got a bishop, and due to my tactical positioning, that alone could hold them off. All this time I was being eaten away at, if it DOES ll come down to luck then there's no way I could've won. But I managed to find my king eventually, and after a couple of exchanges, Ihad their queen cornered and my queen had been unearthered by my opponent.
Point is, I went from a situation where I genuinly thought I ha dno chance to win, to one where victory was more or less guarenteed. In fact if the game hadn't finished early, I would've got a total demolition of my opponent's pieces. Anyway, point is, though it can seem slightly luck-based at first, it is a great and rewarding game, which I fully recommened to anyone who has the patience to learn basic strategies for it.

Welll ^^

This would be cooler with Robots.

stalemate

the stalemate mechanic is really enoying it should tirgger at least 5 turns later

Except for that: great game

Quite Good

It was enjoyable but i highly doubt there was a 50/50 chance, out of all the squares the enemy unite in 2/3 games got double the troops than me, really just silly. The music is also good, just try change the chances a bit <3 unless i seem to be the only one. Bar that it was quite enjoyable.

Maybe you can make another version if this one goes well, i like the idea of the stronger pieces not being removed by the weaker <3 also the names ^^ quite good. Keep up the Good work