For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tomb Chess"

great game!

i've been playing this game since it was uploaded here, from time to time. its a great game with strategy and luck.

to all the bloody fools, crying here:
yes, it's not chess. if you want to play chess do so.
yes, it contains luck. if you hate luck in strategy games, play chess.
yes, the main source of strategy is rock-scissor-paper principle. (and its great)
no, it's not unfair. you got the same pieces as your openent. use them wisely and you will win most of the times.

if you are loosing all the time: it's not the game. it's you! either you have incredible bad luck or you are lacking strategy...

Alot of fun.

great idea very original and allot of fun to play. Wish it had online multi-player. but over all awesome game.

Sucks

if i wanted to play a game were everytime i started out the other team had the advantage of 8 people and i died i would go play i wanna be the guy this is a stupid game and is a waste of time

If I wanted a game of chance...

I would have played Tomb Poker. This game is 1 part strategy to 10 parts luck. How well you do depends almost entirely on how the game randomly places your pieces. I've gotten some enjoyment out of it, but I feel this game would have been vastly improved it had merely been chess with cemetery-themed pieces.

this would have been cool IF..

If you used the real chess moves it would be better actull if you just made it chess with ghoulish pieces it would have been cool but this was just a mess and nothing similar to chess besides the names