Reviews for "Tomb Chess"

Not bad, but could be better

Being a former computer science major, I know how random int generators work, so it really is plain luck on what come up. I think if you could tweak the power ratings or maybe the move system somehow it would be better. It seemed whenever I spawned a piece next to one of mine,it was the computers of a higher power, and owned my guy. I also had a bad time with the enemy queen popping up and slaughtering a trapped group of my elite units. Like I said, it's not the random factor that's bad, more of a fault in the combat system. I've never played chinese chess, but I have played Stratego, and if you think of it like that game you'll have a better time of it.

its ok

but 50:50 chance? thats bs, more like a 90:10 chance.
id get a unit every 5-7 turns while the comp got one almsot every turn.
you need to fix that up, that makes the game really suck.
all my 1 belong to this.

Really cool!

This is REALLY awesome, it isnt really chess, you just got the idea of this from it, theres no problem with that. Great work!

meh

you probably worked really hard on this so i won't shit ALL over it, but it was a little lame, decent concept, I gave it a five.

Not bad

I just have one little problem with the gameplay. If you lose your king and queen in a fight then theres no way you can kill his hellfire queen. Sure pawns could kill the king but then the queen is top of the food chain so you might want to add a way to still win.