Reviews for "Tomb Chess"

What flyingmonkey456 Said

Great graphics, but it's just like flyingmonkey456 said. I have only one thing to add to his comment. I was about to win, and I got into a position where it was impossible to win. I had only my queen left, and my opponent had only one of their rooks left. I was chasing it, but because all the pieces moved the same, I couldn't get it, and so I got a stalemate.

too largely based on luck

you have an excellent idea, but the game is too largely based on luck to hold any real strategic sense to it,

comment's down there, bub

i have no idea how this got daily 3rd place. there's a 50% chance of winning. there's no skill involved. i've taken some time to figure out how this game works and here it is: each side gets the same number of each piece. they get one king and more pawns than all the other pieces. the king can't kill pawns. the queen can only be killed by the king.
analysis: the king has a good chance of getting the one piece that can kill him and he can't kill right next to him. the queen is the best piece but if you're out of pawns(which happens very fast) and the other person has a king, your screwed.
suggestions: take this game off of newgrounds. if you have it on any cds, break all of them into four pieces and scatter the pieces across the universe. if chuck norris played this game he would be 0.000003479% less awesome.

Very addicting game!

I played it and got hooked, it's fun and easy to play.

Cheap!

Not to sound immature but this is cheap. Dude, the CPU can do moves i couldnt. A rook could hit diagonally, i couldnt. The king could hit nearly everywhere, i couldnt.