Reviews for "Rise of Alfred"

Amazing

Original, funny and completely twisted. The voice for Alfred was perfect and his movements fit him well. Now see what happens when you give a crazy dog the position of manager?, great job.

Wow.

I think I love you.
That was beautiful.
Your beautiful.
Have my demented babies.

emily-youcis responds:

THANK YOU AND WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

thats what happens wen some one gos pawer mad i give it a 10 caz is has a pont to make about ppl and wut happens wen that go pawer mad.

Mentally Ill Dog Dictator Manager...

Review Haiku:
Dog;
Dog Hate Hamburger;
In Soviet Russia,
Hamburger Hate Dog.

emily-youcis responds:

you know what, i just got that joke. It's because russia is a backwards country right?

Freaky

This short reminded me of Fritz The Cat... Very intense, and deep... with some dark camouflages of humor; you made a critic against Totalitarism and the fast-food enviroment (?).
Great work.