Reviews for "Rise of Alfred"

Wow.

I think I love you.
That was beautiful.
Your beautiful.
Have my demented babies.

emily-youcis responds:

THANK YOU AND WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

thats what happens wen some one gos pawer mad i give it a 10 caz is has a pont to make about ppl and wut happens wen that go pawer mad.

Mentally Ill Dog Dictator Manager...

Review Haiku:
Dog;
Dog Hate Hamburger;
In Soviet Russia,
Hamburger Hate Dog.

emily-youcis responds:

you know what, i just got that joke. It's because russia is a backwards country right?

Super good and emotional!

I found myself laughing and then freaking through out the movie much like Alfred, this is pure awesome craziness. The dog is a really powerful character also you putting in the great effort into the voice really made things come alive.

More animations from you please, its obvious you are skilled in flash and if you took your time to polish your works they would be way up there in the 50s.

Freaky

This short reminded me of Fritz The Cat... Very intense, and deep... with some dark camouflages of humor; you made a critic against Totalitarism and the fast-food enviroment (?).
Great work.