Reviews for "Rise of Alfred"

so nice!

good to see you re still alive. this was really nice

but you really need a voice actor.

Komix

BEST. . .FLASH. . .EVER!

Sweet merciful God, this was brilliant! The pain, the anguish, the triumph, and dancing Hitler and Stalin too! The only thing that could have made it better were tacos. . . . . .Wait, it had tacos too? AMAZING!

Sick. Twisted. Hilarious.

That was insanity at its best.

Hut! hut! hut! hut! hut! hut! hut!

sweet. just a question though.....is the part right before he is shown killing the stoner-looking dog supposed to be silent with the occasional sound jump and just having jumpy still frames there? Or is that a glitch?

Take that neo-nazis!

I liked most pf it, i think the aim is to give us a gaze in the "facist" mind, the lack of love when they were young their search of love and recognition, their dependence on others.
Did you tryed to show the hegel's dialectic of the master and slave?