Reviews for "Rise of Alfred"

Off the Wall Funny

Wow. This was really something. When I clicked play, at no time was I expecting this awesome Flash. This thing deserves a daily award and front page RIGHT NOW!

I do offer a word of advice: Please add a preloader. This thing is huge and many people won't watch it without one just because of its size. Just grab the NG one and put it on the 1st frame.

Anyway, back to your awesome Flash. You obviously put a TON of time into this. You used lots of frame by frame, many angles, characters, scenes, it was crazy.

You humor was so insane and your animation mixes with it perfectly. What an absolutely great feel this movie had. I'm sure you're proud of it.

AWESOME! 5/5 & 10/10 and rightfully deserving! This goes on my fav list!

emily-youcis responds:

THANK YOUU i would love a daily award and front page,but .. . . . . .
AND yes, i am supremely proud of my mindchild!

That was amazing

One of the greatest and funniest things I've seen on Newgrounds. I loved the graphics, too. Derserves a much higher rating. Good job. 5/5.

WTF!?!

That pretty much covers the flash...but it's still frickin' awesome.

I never want to meet the person who made this! lol

Now this is just one of the sickest things I've ever seen here in NG! The constant insanity was just a sespool of true maddness! (keep up the good work)

wait...what?

dude am i high or did that really happen? either way it was awesome @_@