Reviews for "Rise of Alfred"

Mentally Ill Dog Dictator Manager...

Review Haiku:
Dog;
Dog Hate Hamburger;
In Soviet Russia,
Hamburger Hate Dog.

emily-youcis responds:

you know what, i just got that joke. It's because russia is a backwards country right?

WoW

Lol that has got to be the craziest thing i have ever seen. AND I LOVED IT

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

thats what happens wen some one gos pawer mad i give it a 10 caz is has a pont to make about ppl and wut happens wen that go pawer mad.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!11 >:D

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GREAT THAT I PISSED ALL OVER MY
KEYBOARD!!!!!!11 But no i didnt its quite clean indeed but still a bit dusty.
That movie so freaking crazy! And thats why i love you <3 I give it a 10 on everything! And i vote 5! Keep up your sick twisted crazy work!

Pretty Funny... If You Could Hear It...

I actually couldn't stop watching... which is unusual for most Flash Animations. I thought this was very original and very well done. The graphics were cleverly made and the style was ingenious. The sound however, was very poor. My thought is that you should put subtitles. I had to constantly change the volume of my speaker from up to down constantly. Loads of Violence and great humor gives this flash my vote of a 5 out of 5 and 8 out of 10.

emily-youcis responds:

yah, i've gotten alot of flack about the fluctuating sound but. . . i dont know about the other parts, but one intentional part was when he said (soft)"and you will learn a song to welcome your great dictator" (loud)"ME" It's andy kaufmanish, if you turned up the volume for that part, the following "me" would sneak up on you and . . yeah it's like a dumb screamer, but i oh so love to mess with audience!