Reviews for "Angelcakes"

loved it

i just planly loved the whole thing, everything was perfect

DUDE!

I did not expect to get so frigging addicted to this game. Wow...simply wow. Even registered to get the keys and play the other games!

Great Game... but...

There were a few problems that I had found....
The second boss kept killing me whenever it got near (it would sometimes corner me) even if I had full health and Shield on. Though I did manage to get past that.

The last boss comes at you WAY before the "boss imminent" text flashes across the screen.... was unable to beat it because of the MASSIVE Green Guy horde that charged at you during the boss fight.

Not sure if that is supposed to happen during, or before the actual fight, but its still a pain in the ass to start WAY at the beginning of the game if you die.

Other than that, the game is awesome.

Armegalo responds:

2nd boss is supposed to be hard, but not impossible...

3rd boss - hard, but again, if you learn his ways... (green guy horde after you've killed all cyber bits, but not center... kill the bottom bit last and stay on weapon 6!)

lol

destroy all flying sheep. excelent game i also loved wrath II

wicked

this game rocks!!!

CUSTOMIZABLE ANGEL WITH A PIMP HAT AND A FREAKING PROPELLER?! fighting to get cake?! what the hell is not to love?!?!?!?!