For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Angelcakes"

Absolutely fantastic

The number of incoming enemies got infuriating later in the game... it is one hell of a game...

pretty fun

i liked the flying cows o.o i spent 15 mins playing

fdefwfwf

bluppo3 and world killer.I am a Christian and you should start being tolerant ,i am very very tolerant...and these games own

Armegalo? Armageddon!

Using Christian theme is great. (According to Bible's theory, if the cake is God's cake, and the cows really raid it, and the cows know it is God's, this kind of doom is expected.) Lest those Christian be intolerant.

Fun game.

I usually don't like shooters, but this one was so funny I didn't care. To me, the funniest part is the music for the scoreboards. That was hilarious.

P.S. I'm Catholic, but I know it's just a game, so I don't worry about it.

P.P.S. To all those who don't like the music: Every computer has a volume control, so a mute button is actually kinda pointless. And anyway, it DOES have a mute button, just press M until you see "Music: Off" (about 2 presses should do it).