For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Angelcakes"

Not bad

Pretty damn good, not that original, but still interesting, kept me playing for a while. The only thing I wasn't so fond of was the graphics and sound.

Loved it!

Generally this isn't necessarily my kind of game, but I absolutely loved this one. Had a ton of fun playing it and look forward to more of your work!

Absolutely fantastic

The number of incoming enemies got infuriating later in the game... it is one hell of a game...

Awesome piece...

....of gaming here. Totally addictive to no end. Love this . Please, send me an address so I know where to send a Valentine's day card. Because....I love you. Great job.

Decent game, but gets repetitive

Btw, type "superpimp" on the Pimp Ma Angel screen

It gives you 30 keys, and you can use it as many times as you want.

_root.phrase2 = "superpimp"; ;)

Armegalo responds:

I knew it was a matter of time, but jeez ;)