Reviews for "Angelcakes"

yeah, funnylicious, we get it

good game, don't like advertisements literally everywhere

Armegalo responds:

mmm... yeah, fairy nuff

LOL, funny and way too addicting!

My word, that was so random! I really like the game! it was a combination of many things i like! Randomness, violence, killing and so on! Great job!

DUDE!

I did not expect to get so frigging addicted to this game. Wow...simply wow. Even registered to get the keys and play the other games!

loved it

i just planly loved the whole thing, everything was perfect

I liked it.

I really did, but it was way to hard for you to die and the game was... unstable, ya know? I just felt like it could use work.

Armegalo responds:

OK, so it gets the laggies sometimes... that usually just when you've picked up a key - it's so it remembers forever right away that you've got the key :)