Reviews for "Angelcakes"

nice game

nice game man really fun. i always knew that cows were evil. the weapons were pretty fun

the music wasn't really my kind of music but it wasn't bad to listen to while bringing judgment unto the evil cows.

Good idea, poorly executed

This had the potential to be a really good game
The controls were a little hard to get down
The weapons you were presented with sucked balls
Like MAJOR balls
It was almost impossible to kill anything
Violence wasn't the best I'd ever seen either
Music was also gay
Have another crack at it though?

Armegalo responds:

I know what you mean about the weapons. One of my playtesters convinced me they were too powerful a while back. I've updated since then and it makes a big difference. The rest... There wasn't so much blood because I wanted to keep the gameplay quick. Did you try all the control methods?
Hey! I like that music ;)

Brilliant!

You dont teach game design courses, do you?

Also, was any of this inspired by Spyro the Dragon? The game reminds me of it, which is good.

good game but....

hmmm theres a slight problem (idk if its just me anyway) at lvl 2, the boss kills u with 1 hit @.@ but other then that the game is great.

Armegalo responds:

Actually, he's only capable of killing you with one hit on Hard (provided you're fully charged) - medium and easy should be 2 or three or sustained.

Great Game... but...

There were a few problems that I had found....
The second boss kept killing me whenever it got near (it would sometimes corner me) even if I had full health and Shield on. Though I did manage to get past that.

The last boss comes at you WAY before the "boss imminent" text flashes across the screen.... was unable to beat it because of the MASSIVE Green Guy horde that charged at you during the boss fight.

Not sure if that is supposed to happen during, or before the actual fight, but its still a pain in the ass to start WAY at the beginning of the game if you die.

Other than that, the game is awesome.

Armegalo responds:

2nd boss is supposed to be hard, but not impossible...

3rd boss - hard, but again, if you learn his ways... (green guy horde after you've killed all cyber bits, but not center... kill the bottom bit last and stay on weapon 6!)