Reviews for "Angelcakes"

Fun game.

I usually don't like shooters, but this one was so funny I didn't care. To me, the funniest part is the music for the scoreboards. That was hilarious.

P.S. I'm Catholic, but I know it's just a game, so I don't worry about it.

P.P.S. To all those who don't like the music: Every computer has a volume control, so a mute button is actually kinda pointless. And anyway, it DOES have a mute button, just press M until you see "Music: Off" (about 2 presses should do it).

cool

AWESOME GAME.
and Sikn, u do have a volume control dont u?
a little long runs though
i had to make this longer.

lmfao

i touched the 2nd boss and i died. w00t.

Armegalo? Armageddon!

Using Christian theme is great. (According to Bible's theory, if the cake is God's cake, and the cows really raid it, and the cows know it is God's, this kind of doom is expected.) Lest those Christian be intolerant.

Unfortunately....

Firstly no ability to mute sound, so you have to listen to the same repetetive track again and again and the sounds really don't help. Secondly the lack of a checkpoint system makes the game incredibly tedious. Its good fun for roughly 10 - 20 minutes but after that its annoying. Good effort, just more work into this project would have been more productive in the long run.