For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Good game, but could be better

I don't know if it was just my computer, but the game seemed slow. I'm in two minds about the weapon control: I like not having to keep pressing/holding a key to keep shooting, but at the same time I like to be able to control when to shoot. A few things I thought you could do to improve it:

-Make it faster (unless it is just my computer that made it slow)
-Make it the player's choice whether or not to control the shooting
-Introduce more different types of power-ups (e.g. different types of weapons or a shield)
-Enable the player to change his mind about whether he controls the ship with the mouse or keyboard - once you start the game, if you don't like the controls, you can't change them

Ok, I think that was it.

Nice

Nice Galaga tribute game with very funk retro music

Not bad

I really like playing this game its cool to play!

cool

cool game and good fun

Thats all i have to say lol

Not bad at all

Really easy to get addicted to lol