Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Lame

dude, it's just a Xanga knock-off, but not even a good one. the fact you can't control your shooting sucks, with the amount of knock-offs, i could find a better versian, and the music was terreble.

boring

this game is bad in so many ways:
1. the music never changes and it drives you to insanity
2. its slower than a dead horse
3. the weapons have a great variation (not)
4. IT IS NOT TOUGH WHATSOEVER

seriously its so slow you can dodge about every bullet with ease and it gets boring after 2 minutes of playing! DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!

NOF

The Top-down Shooter genre is my favorite of all genres, however it appears that no one can seem to make a decent one in flash. This game is a prime example of that. In the following run-on sentence I shall list the faults I found: The game's way too easy due to the insane amount of health the player has, the hit-box and ship itself are enormous, which definitely should not be in a top-down shooter, the ship has thrust, which hinders one's ability to effectively dodge bullets(Which doesn't matter here, since the hit-box is too large to effectively weave through most of the bullet streams), the auto-shooting takes away more of what little actual game play the game had left, and the pace is extremely slow, resulting in a very boring game.
Gameplay aside, problems remain in the sound department, which was repetetive and bland.
The graphics were'nt half bad, but graphics don't save a game from mediocrity.

TL;DR:
THIS GAEM SUX HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED A SHOOTER BEFORE?

This was exactly what shooter should not be

It was horrible. I'm sorry, but it just was.

Don't make games ever again kthnxbia.

Sloooooooooooowwwww

Itr was waaaay too slow dude and the upgrades did'nt add up to the enemie's higher levels. that sucks alot. I look forward to seeing something a bit more refined.