Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

maneuverability

Great Game!!

Only one minor problem.. the size of the ship combined with rhe real slow maneuvering capability makes times where you MUST die, you either need to reduce the wingspan, or allow greater maneuverability to compensate.

Also, i noticed on the later levels it was possible to beat the boss, and still have colonists on the screen.... which you cant pick up, because once the boss dies, the level ends. I dont know what to recommend there, maybe have the game calculate your rescue percentage only to the point where you killed the boss?

Good

An excellent game. I think the wings cause a player to take too much damage, and sometimes, you can't help but die. However, it's a cool game.

similar to

those old games there is really no difference o yeah and get rid of the automatic firing

Good

Similar to B29 Assault, but not as fast-paced (it is still fun though). I like the simplicity of the controls and the auto shoot function. And the weapon upgrades were quite cool. The graphics were nice and the animation was very smooth. I felt that Zorro's ship moved too slowly, and it was very difficult to dodge incoming fire in the later stages. If the speed of the game was increased then it would be more fun and we would play for longer.

gosh...

dude theres 2 many probs in this game #1 they dont let u shoot its automatic fire #2 its to easy i ws able 2 let the game go un paused and my ship was still standing comon thats 2 easy 3# the music sounds like i came from a f@ggot convenshon u need 2 change that music #4 you should look at the other great shooters on NG like drakojan skies or raden x those are some of the best shooters on NG