Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Sloooooooooooowwwww

Itr was waaaay too slow dude and the upgrades did'nt add up to the enemie's higher levels. that sucks alot. I look forward to seeing something a bit more refined.

Okay

I t was kind of fun, i liked the graphics and the music was good too, but I stopped at level 3 because it was a little boring. It should be faster.

It was alright...

It was a decent game, nothing original though. I would play it again, but only if I was bored. Nothing addictive or that entertaining. I can't wait for the next one.

perrty good

theres thises glitch when i was fighting the first b oos thegame stoped!

Good Game,But Very Boring

The game is very fun,but still it is very boring.Sure the first level is very cool to play.There are upgrades the game seems to be pretty easy and there is even a boss.But in time it gets really boring.Sure new enemies are added and there are a few more upgrades but the game moves really slow and there ain't no point in wishing to complete the level because the game has no scenario or anything all you do is fly,kill enemies and pick up troops.But still the game has many of its own pluses like a very good done graphics,pretty awesome sound effects and cool bosses to fight with.But non of this things save the game from being a total waste of time,it would be much funner if you would add a few different upgrades and made it move faster sow it wouldn't be sow slow.