Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

it was good

the guy ahead of me had no idea what he was talking about it was a good flash i liked the upgrades i wish there were more though i look forward for some more of ur work

really bad

After reading the last review i thought about giving this game a try, bad mistake on my part. This game just sucks. Long, boring levels, fighting the same enemy over and over again, horrible graphics. For a moment or 2 i just wanted to paint the screen and watch that paint dry.

a little lame....

extremely long levels and the power ups do not power up the freaking ship..... which is btfw to freaking big... man seriously... try making it a bit more addicting... add a little spice into it... more power ups, subbosses, make the levels a bit shorter and add a quality button... do that and you're a winner for sure

Extremely good looking game...

...but I couldn't play all the way through it. After the first level the gun upgrades stop upgrading. I'm assuming that's as far as you can upgrade the guns.

If there were more upgrades I would have played until the end, but I got bored on level 2 and quit.

A solid game ... that desperately needs more.

This is a pretty game. It's simple, follows a tried and true game concept, it looks good, sounds good, and plays reasonably well. That said, it's dull.

It's a little too simple. Both in concept and gameplay.

I barely took any damage and didn't even lose a ship until the fourth level boss. By that time I was fairly bored with the game. The levels are all very similar and some more variety would spice this up a lot. On the next level I decided to lose intentionally and I found it was tedious and almost difficult to do so.

I may have missed something, but the gun upgrade didn't seem to work a lot of the time. Perhaps after a while, you are fully upgraded? A little more information about that would have been helpful.

I think the speed of the game is far too slow. If it were faster, that would give it more replay value. As it stands, I don't think I'll play it again.

It was a good effort, but it's just not very interesting.