Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Beat it.

Finished the game in 48 minutes with a total score of 138,951. (Had the day off work...plenty of time to kill =P)

The fact that I was able to play through the whole game should say that it isn't bad. Though, like every game, it wasn't perfect. As mentioned before, increased mobility is a must. Instead of just gliding back and forth the wings should dip and rise (Applying to all enemies, as well). I also found a vast lack of originality, it was just like 500 other space shooters and doesn't stick out from the crowd all that much. the levels were very static, it looked almost exactly the same each time. I would suggest that you also work on a more in-depth storyline. Have each level a different, specific part of completing your ultimate goal, rather than just having him fly all over the planet doing exactly the same thing over and over. Now, my favorite part of space shooters, the upgrades! At the beginning you had your basics (Single shot, Multi shot, Spread shot) then I got the rockets (Final upgrade) and found myself very disappointed. In fact, I would have rather stayed with the multi shot because it was far more effective than any of the others. So basically, work on the steady increase of power and make the higher upgrades worth having. On sort of an off note, you should probably make everything a tad smaller, as well. Especially during boss battles the screen seemed very small and cluttered.

4/5

it was good

on the plus side I like how you don't die in one hit but on the minus side I was kinda disapointed when the upgrades ended in the very beginning. But that's just me I like neverending upgrades lol even if the enemies do get harder.

That was interesting

You know for the longest time i felt like that was me actually. I wouldn't ever kill myself though, I didn't really see that coming actually. Yeah thats kinda how my life is though. minus the kid.

OK

Nice job but it's too easy to get the best pickup simply because it's hard to die. Nice graphics and the bosses are awesome.

BORING!!!!

my god, i almost fell asleep playing this!!!