Reviews for "Enigmatic Legend"

This Is!

Super! I have heard this song 21 dozen times and I like it more than whats healthy for me. BUT! I want more of the song. In a longer way of speaking. You know, like more but the same in a longer fashion. Like if you put one train afther the other until the whole track is full. So there is nowhere for the train to go but just to be a train. So the train could be as long as the whole line its supposed to run, but then again the idea of a train has lost its function since you must walk through the train to reach your destination. But in this case, it doesn't matter. Cause the train is so awsome. people take the train just because of its exceptional wonder and for the point of having been in this train just once in there lifetime. and when they are in the train, they have fulfilled their lives. Can you do this theBenjerman? Can you build this train?

TheBenjerman responds:

I have little to no idea as to what you are referring to, but I am going to say yes, I can build this train! But I'm not going to touch this song. It's finished. Maybe I can make a new train?

...?

What's _that_ doing on newgrounds?

What's _that_ doing on newgrounds and not in some $50 game by one of the leading games companies? I came across this on Armor Mayhem, and although AM is, in my opinion, one of Armorgames' best, I thought this track was too epic for it. :)

The only bad thing about it is there isn't enough of it! Oh yeah and I'm a mean rater.

A mean rater eh?

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

Great Song

I absolutely love this song and same as kirbykibble I found it playing Armour Mayhem on Armour Games.

It has a really nice build up, and an even better climax. Great Work!

Thanks MerfAvenger!

WOW

Just wow.. Enough said 10/10 5/5

Thanks!

Nice song

Sup theBenjerman... i found this song when playing Armor meyhem... its rlly fun.... anyhow, it is pretty majestic the song and the game is awsome..... good job

Thanks!