Reviews for "Smash Bros. Murder #3"

good

Simply awesome.
yust 1 little thing....... HOW THE FUCK GANON POWER COULD DESTROY THE FIERCE DEITY SWORD, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME?
the fierce deity mask if the strongest of all, even if ganon has power of triforce, link has it 2 adn the fierce deity mask.
o and another thing. ligths arrows only paralyze ganon, they dont vanish him like normal enemies. Im a big fan on nintendo 2 and more of zelda games.
Enyway nice movie.

very good very good!

i liked the series overall
i hope u continue makin more of these
there great

Very nice!

I laughed. I laughed a good hard long violent hard laugh. I shot milk out of my nose. I haven't drinken milk in over a week though... But this is my third time watching, and I just realised there's a bit after the credits. Mario was funny "Get the fuck out of here!!!" ANyway, good flash, please continue the series, and all that usuall stuff ya get

yea....not all char.'s in it...

ok, we've seen donkey kong, mario, ganondorf, bowser, captain falcon, fox, mewtwo, ness, luigi, peach, link, yoshi, and samus. but....what about the others; marth, roy, falco, dr. mario, zelda, sheik, kirby, pikachu, pichu, and mr. game & watch?

choppy but cool

BIG smash bros fan here, pretty funny movie... i enjoyed it