Reviews for "- My Demon and I -"

disappointing

that had a lot of potential, liked the animation, liked where it was going with the theme. But no vocals, it just ended abruptly and it was wayyyyy to short, what was that 20 second video? you need to make it much longer for it to be good.

I really liked it.

I liked the style of art tht was used,and I thought the animation was pretty smooth too. Good job with that.
The lack of speech, hmm I'm nto really a fan of music over animation. With speech I thought it would have been alot better.

Aww you skipped out the part where she transforms.

I really wanted to see the part where she turns into a demon and maybe kills that guy, that would have been really cool. It was very suspenseful, which the music matched the suspense. The graphics were wonderful and you could really have sympathy for the girl. Would love to see a longer movie that would probably make the front page.

blueblowbang responds:

my goal is to make front page xDDDDDD

but i dont think i hav the skills yet to do so, maybe in a few years >.>

nice guess! originally i was gonna make the girl kill the guy, but i wanted to keep it in "suitable for all" category so i decided not to put it in there >.>

awesome

i loved this animation, the graphics rocked, the sound rocked and the story line was really good, it makes me want to see what happens, to her.

keep at it :)

Fine...

That was pretty good. You should work on a more complex storyline and probably work on a series. Keep the good work!