For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Dragonforce [Techno/Hardcore]"

Just awesome.

This is a great masterpiece, it is like a remix of Fury of the Storm. I know you used a portion of the song. But it is still great. Good job.

ZachPayne responds:

Thank you glad you liked it!

Amazing, best I've heard yet!

As an avid Dragonforce fan, I gotta say: well done. You kept the majority of the song still there, didn't ruin the basics of it with poorly placed "Bass Bumps" and did the original song justice. Very nice.

Hell Yes

THIS IS AWESOME!!!
Why is this not on itunes?

ZachPayne responds:

Cuz that would be copyright infringement if I tried to sell it and I would be sued by Roadrunner Records. :P

Epicness!!!

I always thought Dragonforce was awesome enough before but now, you certainly blew me away!!! My face has been melted! And I love it! WOO!!!
Keep it up vato, this shit is pumpin!

Can you make it agianfor one reson...

that stupid frog sound during the guitar solo at 3:22!!!!! AARRRRRR!!!!!!!

P.S make remix of Through The Fire And Flames pweez? :3