Reviews for "Dragonforce [Techno/Hardcore]"

Woah!!

Nice Remix! AMAZING!

Techno and Dragonforce = Ultimate Power!

Great Work.

Keep working on those remixes.

Hell Yes

THIS IS AWESOME!!!
Why is this not on itunes?

ZachPayne responds:

Cuz that would be copyright infringement if I tried to sell it and I would be sued by Roadrunner Records. :P

Amazing, best I've heard yet!

As an avid Dragonforce fan, I gotta say: well done. You kept the majority of the song still there, didn't ruin the basics of it with poorly placed "Bass Bumps" and did the original song justice. Very nice.

All 'o y'all were WRONG?

Screw them, this is the best DragonForce remix, period. I love the effort you put into this. Well done.

ZachPayne responds:

Hehe I'm glad someone thinks so! Thanks.

i see a big review coming lol

normally the only time I give a BIG review is when the composition was amazing but stunk at the same time. Basically, this track has AMAZING Potential.

If this wasn't meant to be a remix, then you can probably ignore everything I say here lol. But the reason this remix is kinda not working is cause it's too close to the original. A remix is suppose to have elements of the original song so that it's recognizable while still being original on it's own.

Two main ideas I think that could be changed. 1. The solo at 2.05 be not ENTIRELY the original solo. Like if you made parts of it from your own samples. Could keep the original notes, but not original guitar sound. Or maybe layer another sound with the guitar maybe? I'm just saying it's too close to the original for a remix.

2. Which i kinda already mentioned earlier, it's too close to the original. One way I think that I can suggest to change that is to break it up. Literally take different snippets from the song and REarrange them. That's a remix.

I'm a big DF fan so I loved it anyway lol. Funny how I love trance and dance msic too. I'm jealous of your techno skills right now actually. I've been trying to write stuff and it never sounds this good lol.

So in final for you song, I think you're about half done. Maybe 3/4 in my (unanchored) opinion. So keep it at. Think of yourself as a professional. They're picky, cocky and picky. Not to mention a perfectionist. Ya I said picky twice lol.

Keep it ReaL,
UMSL
P.S. if i sound kinda off it's cause I'm doing final projects for school and it's another all nighter for me. I think I've been up close to 40 hours now haha. I'ma lil loopy hehe.

ZachPayne responds:

First off thank you very much for taking the time to write this! That's so awesome :D . And thank you for all the input it really helps me improve. Yes, it's meant to be a remix, but I didn't really want to make it sound drastically different I wanted to have certain elements the same. But I do see where you're coming from and maybe I can improve it! Again thank you very much.