Reviews for "A Walk in the Park!"

this is a good game

The good outweighs the bad here. What I did not like was how there was little music or sound effects in this. There was a little bit of music and that actually was nice when it was there. I think it's cute how you have a game with such a mundane overview. The actual gameplay was very nice. I have no idea why a green popsicle would make you complete the level, but it's a pretty original idea.

I was afraid I wouldn't have enough power in my air cap to go up the cliff. You have to remember that before the level starts, it shows you exactly what it looks like. That can be quite helpful. Half the time I don't even know how some of this stuff works, but I experiment with it and got ahead. It's a cute little game.

yay

i like it. but level 5 is damn near impossible!!

:( memorys

4 or 5 years ago when i first started using the computer and i played this game all the time. i dont know why but now when im playing it i whant to cry. if you can tell me why plz do via msg. i love this game

Pretty good

Sometimes you have to make near impassible jumps and i wanted to say- get up here old man nobody likes you. he kept taking my ice cream.