Reviews for "Underground Army"

hmmm....its ok....

well i did like the style of this game,
but i really thought it could use some work

for example, it was really basic. i like the idea,
but it was really only one way to go.
alot of options as far as upgrading
but the buildings, and units, not so many options
good job though

ThisGameLagsLikeHell

well, u know.. when u put a few soldiers on the hill and the enemy keeps on shooting but it hits the hill and shts.. anyway, when that happens, the enemy keep on pilling up and the game just lags like hell.. and the speed was like 0%... seriously, u gotta fix that.. other than that.. i like this game alot!!!..(without the lagness)

Erm....

I had several problems with this game, not glitches of course, just little things that alone are but minor annoyances, but together make an annoying game.

1. The cityscape is already in the back ground. How that is possible since your city doesn't even exist technically, until you build your first residential area.
2. The pricing of the buildings made little sense, I have a hard time believing that it is cheaper to build a barracks underground, as opposed to building a small town above it.
3. The units I really have no problem with, with the exception as to when the medic is available. I don't think any self respecting military would develope machine guns before having medics available to keep their soldiers alive.
4. Controling the troops seems like a waste of time on the part of the player, especially since making sure that you actually have built the building you were hoping to actually got built. There is just too much micro management for the troops, it would make sense that the soldiers would attack the enemy that is attacking their city, instead they just hang around like they are on coffee break until further notice. What I'm hammering at is that the units need better AI.

For right now that is about all I can think of, and I hope you either make another one, adding these changes, or put out a patch for this one. When you do I look forward to playing this game again.

this game was ok :S

i just think that
A. the map wasnt big enough
B. the enemy doesnt have a base
C. Didn't see many C&C referances in there :S
D. I cant stand unit caps...

Okay

Well i guess they say too hard cuz' they didt read that instructions
Main problem is the units are hard to control
And lagging got more and mre serious after level 10