Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Birthday."

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

SO VERY MUCH.
srsly, hpy bday.

*ahem*
Great art style, like the song, very funny. I can't really find anything to criticize, this was definitely your style of animation, and I like it. Been a fan of your work, please keep it up, and don't let people tell you not to do those small, 10 second animations, those are hilarious. Punch them in the mouth if they say otherwise. Even if they are ladies who you are having the sex with. Really, just make them swallow a couple of teeth.

It'll be fun.

heh

nice six-pack.

some of the animation that I saw was pretty good, but I only saw a very small amount of animation.... Is that the singer's real voice of did you make the pitch higher? it sounds like a chip-munk

That song, so true

liked it dude, being 16 it makes total sense, funniest thing ive seen today, keep up the good work trooper.

haha!

that awesome :D

bleh

I just gave you a 10 in all scores because you were obviously shooting for something more than a rating. Maybe you have no idea what you have made. I name most of my characters on online games Perelan. I play the guitar and I might be famous soon. Yeehaw! You should study psychology if you want to become part of the complacent world. If i am not crazy, you know what I'm talking about. I probably am crazy, though. This is the best review ever!