Reviews for "Square Divide"

It's pretty good.

I voted this submission 3, but this review is 8. It's kinda hard. But still good.

Tip And Super Challenge HAhHAAHYAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA

why does everybody think its so hard just shot things 1 square at a time or stay in the corner shoot like a madman but dont collect any stars they both work and see if you can beat my score of 93 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i liked this better than NEON and by the way if you are a fan neon btw neon 2 is out XDDDDDDDDDDD

HARD!!!!!

Beat HARD anytime soon? I can't beat half of EASY in like a few hours! I have the right to remain guilty! Anyways, I believe that maybe if the game area was bigger, it would be more fun. On the other hand, when it comes to going to the other side of the room, I don't quite put 2 and 2 together. I end up with a BIG FAT "Oh man I lost!" Enough complaining, now for the good news. Maybe if you make different TYPES of squares? Like yellow is fast, or blue is slow, or orange shoots missiles, or whatever? Also, (MAN I've been waiting to tell you) maybe you can put coins and bonus levels? I hope I'm helpful!m ^_^

Hmmm...

This game is very asumingly good, however there is no pre-loader whatsoever. You need to fix that problem. Also caculating from these problems, no has yet to play it because of the blank or black screen. Also, you at least should have added a preloader to it by now.

white

w i see wite i want to play game!!! fix now >_<