Reviews for "Square Divide"

khuskan is a magnificent bastard

the thing I enjoyed the most abou this game is he music. That being said, I think this game is great, original and fun, which is the most important thing. But the music...damn... I love you khuskan

TheGameHomepage responds:

Yeah, Khuskan is the best!

Fwahahahahahahahahahahah!

I *finally* beat all the game modes! At 2:24 AM on Monday June 18, I *finally* beat this freaking game! I know I tried at least a hundred times to beat hard mode, and the constant invincible powerup isn't worth anything, but I beat the game! Mwahahahahahaha!

Oh, and good job at dividing/multiplying by twos. You must be a good math student.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Good Game

Awsome game man. it did take me awhile to beat though. I wouldn't say it's the most amazing game ever, but it extremely addictive. keep it up!

this game was hell to beat

This game took me like 4 hours to beat. Had like 2k on hard. But processor started lagging and putting everything on screen shot mode which made the game a bit easier. Awesom game.

nice

nice job rly fun and addictive but lives would be rly helpfull
overall a great game