Reviews for "Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011"

ajhfasfa

A film or game composer has always been a big dream of mine, even though I upload all of my dubstep and more electronic music to the site, I do have a huge archive of ambient film music in my documents.

Very solid track, the one thing that bothers me is that sound that comes in at 1:03.

But that's just my silly opinion c:

MrMusicalLion responds:

Interesting, people are of varying opinion about that sound. I would like to know what makes it a love/hate issue, always seeking to satisfy not only my own tastes but the tastes of many others too.

Probably not a silly opinion, others agree ^_^ It could probably do with having a bit of reverb added to it and being eased into the mix a bit more to maintain the atmospheric feel. Was some time ago that I made this, my skills have come a long way since.

Would love to hear some of your Ambient stuff at some point ^_^

Great

This song is great,keep it up

thanks

The Start Reminds me of the Canabalt Soundtrack

Keep up the good work!

:3 Thankyou
[Canabalt? Hmm.. not heard of it, shall check out..]

I couldn't help but think of Zero Suit Samus. e_e

And I like it that way. B)

MrMusicalLion responds:

Hmm that's pretty cool :P not sure what made you think of her, but still, awesome :3

It reminds me of fallout...

thank you for helping me remember the best freaking game i ever played... this is the shit. Great job

MrMusicalLion responds:

I absolutely love Fallout. I'd been planning on making an alternate soundtrack for it for some time now... I think this is a good reason to get back on top of that goal ^_^

Thanks! :D