Reviews for "Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011"

Great

This song is great,keep it up

thanks

im a fan of your work.awesome music.

there are plenty of bits and pieces i like about this song. my favorite game maker is hiring people for all sorts of things and releasing their first horror game in 2013 ( long time :D) you should contact them on their site. they are Volition. (the makers of saints row and red faction series) and maybe you heard of Paralax? Volition split from Paralax in 1994 or 1996 and Volition made it big.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thanks, I checked out the Volition site and contacted them about all this etc. Glad you are a fan, so much more stuff to listen to on my youtube, as well as much more stuff to come :)

ajhfasfa

A film or game composer has always been a big dream of mine, even though I upload all of my dubstep and more electronic music to the site, I do have a huge archive of ambient film music in my documents.

Very solid track, the one thing that bothers me is that sound that comes in at 1:03.

But that's just my silly opinion c:

MrMusicalLion responds:

Interesting, people are of varying opinion about that sound. I would like to know what makes it a love/hate issue, always seeking to satisfy not only my own tastes but the tastes of many others too.

Probably not a silly opinion, others agree ^_^ It could probably do with having a bit of reverb added to it and being eased into the mix a bit more to maintain the atmospheric feel. Was some time ago that I made this, my skills have come a long way since.

Would love to hear some of your Ambient stuff at some point ^_^

Sereously...

This song belongs in movie. I swear the movie industry should hire you.

You ever think about doing horror music?

MrMusicalLion responds:

Check out my track 'RunRoze' ;) I made it for the July NAC - the theme was a Zombie Apocalypse [Horror]

And thanks :D I hope that someone out there will recognize my potential..

Respect...

You have great talent, but this just didn't really appeal to me. The song had fantastic sound... it totally immersed me, made me feel like part of the song. Shame i dont really like this type of music... otherwise it would be 100/10 ;D

MrMusicalLion responds:

Well feel free to look through my other stuff, I try to do literally every genre that I can figure out. Thanks anyways =]

Edit: Also this is more of a soundtrack themed piece, kinda. So with visuals I think you'd like it a lot more perhaps :)