Reviews for "End of Line (Distrix NG Mix)"

Nicely Done

i have always been facinated with Dub Stepin and i think that you have dont a really good job and have kept the listeners attention with the variations but have kept the whole Dub Step feel

Great work!

I've heard a few good remixes of Derezzed, but this is the first time I've heard a good electro/dub remix of one of the other tracks off the Tron Legacy release.

Phenomenal track though, definitely look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future!

DISTRIX responds:

Thanks mate. My style will be leaning mostly toward DnB, Drumstep, Dubstep, and Electro stuff. Keep a look out on my YouTube for most of my new releases. I won't be uploading everything to Newgrounds for licensing reasons.

good.

I really like how this songs. It's not what your typical dubstep song would song like. it's not super dirty. and i like that. Your intro is also really well put together. it makes me want to listen to it thinking what comes next. And i like the voice sample you put in. The rhythm in your wobbles are pretty damn good. unlike a lot of mainstream dub where the rhythm has no variation in rhythm. Good job on this.

Thanks, Phurry :3

TRON: FTW.

I ADORE this! Please please please continue making music. This is amazing.

DISTRIX responds:

Glad to hear and will do ^^

Welcome program

Change the scheme
alter the mood
electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind

this is turly electric