For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Clay!"

Pretty good

I always love a good claymation. Heh, dont know why but the song made me giggle. The quality wasnt the best, but the quantity and creativity of little claymations made up for that. I liked the little player type thing at the bottom of the screen. Youre hand was in one of the pictures, tisk tisk! Hah, just messing. I thought it was great, good work man!
Peace

peace 2 u 2!

Well made!

Definetly one of the smoother, well paced, and stylish claymation I've seen on NG, (and trust me I watched 90% of them). You have talent to say the least!

I couldn't help but notice that your clay sticks to the surfaces you have been using for this, and that sometimes your clay got "contaminated" by other colors, (I know it can be hard to avoid...). I cannot suggest very much to solve this problem, but I can suggest another type of clay you can use that is resistant to, at least, the contamination problem. Have you heard of polymer clay? It works wonders, it is very smooth, and streches instead of ripping itself apart. Such a brand of this clay is called Sculpey, but there are others... Well that's all I have to say for now! Keep up the great work.

mattuiop responds:

u realy watched 90% of clay on ng!

woooooooooooot!

Hands and cheers for this!

I guess you love to play with clay so much that you made an awesome music video with it! The clay handling is even magic, and backed with great video quality, and a progress bar to watch uor favorite parts! Clearly you deserve awards in and out of Newgrounds!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!
yippy!

Absolutely amazing!

Your animations are very clever, well done, very smooth, you even bother to put a media player into the whole mix. It looks very, very, VERY professional.

If this makes the frontpage, I would not be startled one bit.

mattuiop responds:

the 1 with the hand in is one of my first animations ever.
But anyway thank U!

Very good!

Wow, this is awesome. it is smooth and fun to watch. keep it up.

Thank 4 the support!