For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Tempted To Say"

Beautiful always and forever.

I'd like to see a flash made for this one some day. Sorry I missed your birthday, happy belated birthday!

beautiful voice

well i wish that i have sweet voice like you <3

It's so beautiful!

What a shame i didn't pay attention to your creations... You are very talented! This song is a pure masterpiece!

I love your voice!

Your voice just seems to make anything perfect. Although the song seems a bit weird, your voice redeems every single bit. But I do prefer your other songs and I think you should keep experimenting, but you're not perfect at this just yet. But it's still a very nice listen even though it is quite short. One thing I would love for you to do is if you could add some kind of subtle background vocals of your own in there. I think that'd be very awesome.

loved it

to start off, I love the general feel of this song. I mean it has a calm feel to it while having a dark and dangerous tone at the same time.

I just wish it was longer. also if you could get the same tones that you produce with your voice but without the words as a seperate peice, it would be awsome.

not that I dont like the words, its just that when creating a somthing that nothing to do with space it's hard to use this kick ass peice when the lyrics are so very spacey >.>

and forgive me for being late but happy birthday <.<