Reviews for "Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1"

it really sucked

i mean for a while it was actually pretty fun, but all the weak enemies you fight before the dragon isn't fair, you should fight stronger stuff that levels you up, and then the dragon wasn't even fair at all, it had too much health compared to the amount of damage it does to you, and get rid of the reaction command thing, that was stupid, but that would make it a fun game

Pseudolonewolf responds:

I really do wonder if all the people like you who can't beat the easy, easy dragon have ever finished ANY games before... -_-

sucks

my screen dosent fit it. thats why i think it sucks. and why do monsters appear at random? thats just dumb.

Absolute trash!

I hate it! The map graphics are crud, the battles are really slow and the plot is so cliche. That's my opinion.