Reviews for "Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1"

Sheer Excellence

Now this game has everything a game like this needs.
The graphics, music and humor all fitted well together which is a rather rare thing to see these days especially on the humor part.
While I don't fancy plots that mix up cosmic lords in flying saucers with medieval worlds, is does seem to work out fairly well. The game world appears to be well thought throug thoroughly so I'll just rest and wait for next chapters which I'm honestly looking forward to.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

Myes, it seems most "humor" these days is just violent or sexual, and just downright crude.
I'd never stoop to such levels. I'd never do anything so vulgar as to include *any* sexual references whatsoever in my games!
Especially not references to homosexuality or anything like that. Ohno.

Also, how can you not like sci-fi mediaeval crossovers?! They're my favourite types of plots because, uh... well, doesn't it make you wonder what the 'undeveloped' humans would treat a technologically advanced alien like?
Why, they'd consider it a God!
And hilarity would ensue, ohyes.

well done.

this is a brilliant rpg, you obviously spent a lot of time on this because if it were to be on a game console,id say it would be way up in the final fantasy area. great job!

Pseudolonewolf responds:

Ohyes, the graphics *easily* rival those of Final Fantasy XII. *Easily*.
'Specially the cutscenes.

I love this...

This is THE best rpg ever! mainly due to the fact that its the only one i've played that has moves that stop you from taking damage....you can expect me to pass this... and all other chapters in the future

awesome.

the title describes it all. this is the content i come to newgrounds to see. it is very well thought out, very fun, and adds just the right amount of humor and cliches to make an excellent game. that being said, early in the game, when you are doing the robot sidequest, the boys use sticks as weapons, but cannot equip the pipes as weapons. i would think that a lead pipe would make a much better weapon than a stick... despite that, this is a very good game, and i enjoyed it heartily!

Pseudolonewolf responds:

Heh, I can honestly say I never thought of that! Adding the LeadPipes as equippable weapons...
But, uh. I suppose they're just... really flimsy lead pipes?
Yes, which is exactly why Meraeador would use them in his invention! It makes perfect sense!

WIN.

Seriously great job on this.
Well drawn, great cut-scenes and well arranged menu.

I SO love this.