Reviews for "Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1"

Beautifully made

It is very rare to see this much quality and effort put together so well. Can't wait to play the sequels. Simply stunning.

It can be better

This game can be better it reminds me of zelda and pokemon by the graphics and the gameplay please make it better

bad

this game had horrible graphics and it wasn't even fun....

Loved it

Absolutely loved it. Would definitely want to play the next chapter(s). I liked the dialogue, too, very entertaining. The music was nice, too. Definite nostalgic rpg.Thanks for sharing this with us and go, you.

Fun!

Very fun game has many RPG elements in it which is good keep up the good work cant wait till the 2nd one.