Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Ethereal Ether"

Intensity to the max!

Now on my (currently short) list of favorite artists. This is relentless, intense, exhausting, persistent, sweeping, fill in the blanks ... Can't review all of your output, but sometime you might try ratcheting down the tempo just a hair on a few of your works (not this one however). Your stuff is very good.

Hmm

That piece got pretty original nature to it, generally it's nice to hear.
Although sometimes the mix of sounds gets pretty "dirty" interfering with each other, resulting in bigger scramble of noise.
But that perhaps could also be why the whole thing sounds the way it does..as I mentioned at start.

Either way, not bad.

Epic, but not polished

Those are some damn epic sounds and grooves you created there. And i fell in love with the chord-progression and melodies. The Percussion and grooves are really emotional and overwhelming. So pretty much a perfect track.
If only the mixing were a little bit cleaner. It feels like its clipping from time to time. The scratchy sounds kind of ruined it for me. If it weren't for those, this track would get straight 5/5; 10/10, because the composition is just great.

Just Incredible!!

Is just incredible dude, I have nothing more to say, men, congratulations

Magical

Hmm, considering you have nearly three times the number of downloads to votes, surely your score should be even higher than a 4.5!

I actually quite enjoy the distorted bass. I'm not sure if it would be better if it was more crisp. If you ever do revisit this piece, do you think you could make the ending more satisfying? It feels a little out of place and has a sudden change of mood. Perhaps the enchanting piano from the intro could fade away instead.

Thank you for this!