Reviews for "Fine, Be Like That"

I very much enjoyed that!

My one friend would probably enjoy writing a song to this. If he does i'll be sure to keep you posted and give credit to you.

Thanks dude. Keep me on call :3

This is a good song.

I havn't gotten to review any of your songs for a while now... I completely forgot you couldn't get back onto your old account. anyways after listening to it, it's key and melody actually reminds me of a completely different song. It is very professional though like pretty much all of your works. The creativity was very well, and while this song was very loose feeling... IT POPPED!!! I liked that. Keep up the good work Benny!!!

thatbennyguy responds:

Thx dude u r literally the man. Glad you enjoyed the song.

Fun, light, and easy.

There comes a certain point where I just get sick of listening to experimental music, heavy stuff, or anything that's majorly out of my tastes. Almost like a return home, this song comforted my ears; its slow build helped me appreciate all the little things going on.

The main rhythm throughout the song might be a little repetitive, but I'm not complaining; it was positively infectious. I was reminded of the song that played in Pokecenters in the Pokemon games. When the beat finally changed at 3:14, I was a little surprised, but not disappointed; the light bopping tones were still there, so just a bit of funk changed a song that was otherwise getting ready to end.

As the song progressed, I was happy that it didn't stray too far from the beats and melodies substantiated in the intro. I didn't have any problem at all with the transitions, as they kept me interested; I even said "Oh!" as the beat hit at 3:14. No complaints here.

Review Request Club

Loved it.

Man, this song is sooooo good, chilling and beautiful. The acoustic guitar has a great sound, it's an awesome thing to listen, it is the base of the whole song!! The pian ois awesome too, it gives something nice to the song, it gives life to the song, and the main melody with the synth (hmm, I don't know what is that instrument in the 0:14 part), it sounded awesome.

The song is great, I don't have words to describe it, everything worked perfectly, the melody is great, that's why the instruments sound that perfect... It's definetively one of the bests songs I've ever heard in NG... Keep it up with the awesome work dude!! I loved this song!

-Member of the Review Request Club-

RogerBK :D

thatbennyguy responds:

Thanks RogerBK, your feedback is helpful. You make me blush by the amount of praise you pile onto this song! Thank you for listening and enjoying!

heeeeeeeeeeey!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! :DDDD

ill cut out all that gobbly gook, technical, and musical talk and straight out say what everyone really means:
This is AWESOME!!!!!!
^_^

thatbennyguy responds:

Thanks for cutting out the gobbledy gook... sometimes we need that :)