Reviews for "Space Bounty"

Let's re-review!

Ah now that I have proof I can re-review your game! Idiots, check out his site before slapping a "Stolen" Label on this wonderful game that's been created. Trust me, I was an idiot in doing so. Anywho let's get the review down!

It's a great game! Man seriously it's a lot of fun yet sometimes I couldn't understand it. All I have to say is keep it up. It was fun, I'm still playing it, got confused at first but hey, that's normal. Still I liked it.

Awesome work

This is a complex and well-thought out game that shows good level-design and game design practice and principles. Good job!

Great with a few bugs

i think that when you jump, you should be able to duck in the air, and when you land, make it more smooth so you can keep running instead of that delay when you land, that would make the game a whole lot more enjoyable. I see that a lot of work was put into the graphics for the game....could that be why you held back on the movement a bit? the weapons as well should be a bit sharper....all in all it was pretty damn fun though.

fun for a while

after a while the game gets boring. but its fun while it is.

Very good!

The only thing that bugged me was that i never died because of the soldiers, but of the jumps... That's frustrating..!