Reviews for "Space Bounty"

VERY CHALENGING AT TIMES

kEEPS YOU READY WHEN EVER YOU OPEN THE DOOR AND ENTER ANOTHER ROOM.

Challenging for me and kept me engaged

I had fun with this game. It was impossible until I realized you could upgrade at the save points. I primarily increased weapons damage and the game became more manageable.

The one thing I would change is the stationary turrets which in most places can be killed with an easily timed double jump. I don't think this is a glitch though because in later levels there are roboticized mechs which anticipate the double jump. Good job. I wish there was a sequel.

its ok

all the action is good i would love it if you could pick between a boy or a girl

Good platforming fun!

8/10 for me folks, this is a fun game i have to say (funner then i expected)

not many problems with it from what i could see.

Enjoyable, though easy

The game seemed to be a fairly consistent difficulty throughout; the upshot was that the first level was a little challenging (though the first boss was just tedious), but each subsequent level was progressively easier. After I got the hang of it, I only lost lives to falling...the last boss in particular was an antithesis. I used all of my cash to buy 1000 laser rounds going into the battle, and was able to take both individuals down easily (using a fraction of the rounds) without even the need for health packs, since the player health recharge is extremely fast with all the upgrades.

That said, the controls were as good as I have seen in any flash platformer, and the game has a nice feel. Just gimping recharge or raising damage wouldn't really make the game more interesting...perhaps the solution is different kinds of enemies in later levels that are harder to dodge, or have different sorts of weapons (not pulse rifles).