Reviews for "Space Bounty"

It would be more fun if the parkour was a little easier, otherwise it was HALF decent. I mean, the gameplay is fun and all, but it gust sucks. A qigames game always sucks. This feels like a more senseless ripoff of Metroid.

ahh my youth in a nuttshell what more to say then pow kaboom and well done make more of this art almost a year now not heard a thing from your work qigames!

I found this to be an okay game. I couldn't really fire all the weapons I wanted at first. The graphics were kind of hit and miss. They had some good and bad qualities. I liked how the main character was kind of hot. She reminded me of Vixen from "Justice League" who I swear is the most beautiful character I've ever seen in a cartoon show.

It was pretty straightforward. I think I might have ended up in the wrong place on a few occasions. It did seem a bit repetitive. Really not something I'd look into again. Now, if you really have Vixen in this, then I'd play it.

good graphics but can you make it easier?

srry but its pretty bad :(

its bad to aim, the enemys have to much health,its too hard to dodge bullets and the graphics are bad but the music is good,its got a cool menu and they have a good mission select screen.....