Reviews for "Arrogancy: Chapter One"

Love the Graphics

OK, SO now that I have seen chapter one and two this is absolutly great!!!! I will definitly watch out for the next chapters. Damn your good!!

Very interesting!

This is a form of animation I haven't seen on the Portal. It's very interesting to see real media (ie the pictures of New York, etc) used in the way that they were. This was way worth the download time (even if it did download in about 2 seconds since I'm running on a T1 line). It actually has a plot, the animation is flawless (in my opinion, at least), and it actually makes you want to watch the second part to see what happens. Wonderful work! Keep submitting your stuff!

Liked it a lo'

Yay!
I like the mix between the pictures in the background and the high-quality flash characters!
And as always... big shoulder pads rule!

grrr

learn to make flash damnit!!!... he he.. i'm only kidding... nice job!

great artwork and animation...

...but in spite of your arrogance I hope yo realise that your vocal ability is limited...nothing some extra vocal training won't fix....and instead of blaming people for having slow systems, or blaming flash for being stupid, how about you just fix the problem that everybody has noticed...other authors seem to be able to use flash quite effectively in spite of it's stupidity. I loved your movie but maybe your attitude could be adjusted just a little. But who am I anyway.