Reviews for "Arrogancy: Chapter One"

cool art

you have some of the best art i have seen on newgrounds (thats serious at least none of the comical ones) and the music is cool
but her voice seemed a bit too innocent

Pretty good

I didnt like the voice over for the assasin, and how the hell do you make a flash movie?!?

Haha DekuScrub, you're the idiot.

FOOL, He ripped off his green sweater out in the public as he was searching for tha alley, You told Phobotech to study it before reviewing it! You're an idiot! You didnt even look at it properly yourself. Even as he's waiting to jump in on the assassin in the alley he's in black with his holster sticking out like a sore thumb to everyone. DekuScrub, you're a fucken dumbshit.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD DEKUSCRUB

You idiot Phobotech

The only reason he took off his sweater because he was working for P.A.C. ..Arrogancy didnt want to be exposed..He was out in the public..And he exposed his gun in a alley where that Assassin Maria Sanders was caught..You're such and idiot...!!!! I suggest you read watch carefuly before you review..It was a good Arrogancy episode..The first one..And I still like it..Even tho its old..I'll give it a 9..

Impressive first effort

While the voice acting and dubbing were atrocious, the art style was one of the more innovative ones ive seen in a long while. Not a bad setup for story either, can't wait to see how this series shapes up.